A restaurant dedicated to the best food on earth: macaroni and cheese!
Order mac + cheese, veggie, or dessert platters for your Holiday dinner now. Just click on the “order online” button above.
homeroom is located at 400 40th street, oakland 94609.
Give us a ring at 510.597.0400 – but we don’t accept reservations, so get here fast to snag a good seat. Order online by clicking the “Order Now” button...
Homeroom has nice big platters of mac and cheese for pick-up or delivery.
We have small platters for sharing between 4-5 people, and large platters for parties between 6-8 people.
Order Platters online by clicking the Order Now button above!
Eat mac and cheese!
Check out our macs, veggies, sandwiches, desserts and more.
Ordering take-out? Click on the Order Now button above and order online. Or, you can download our...
Hey homeroom fans! Many of you have been anticipating this for a few weeks now, and it’s finally here. After much debating, deliberating, researching and recipe-testing, we’re ready to unveil our new summer menu.
We’ve brought back some old favorites (voted on by you at our anniversary party) and added some tasty new additions that we really think you’re going to love. The full menu is here, but keep reading for a peek of things to look forward to:
- The Macximus is back! Spinach, artichoke hearts, shallots and feta. It’ll remind you of creamy spinach dip, but ten times better. We’ve also brought back the salty, peppery, Cacio y Pepe, and the Jalapeno Popper Mac scored a spot on our permanent menu.
- We expanded our brunch menu! Now, right along side our cheddary omelette, egg sandwich and french toast, you’ll find biscuits covered in a rich mushroom gravy.
- Try out our new homemade soft drink: fruit punch! Guaranteed to be tastier than the red stuff you drank as a kid.
- Grasshopper pie is back. If you’ve had it before, we’re guessing you’re pretty excited to have it again. Mint chocolate chip ice cream, chocolate cookies, chocolate sauce. In a jar.
- Our platters now come in two sizes! Get a small platter to feed a family of 4 or 5, or order a large to feed a party of 6-8. Read more about platters here.
There’s more going on this summer than just a new menu! If you haven’t done it yet, now you can pre-order the homeroom cookbook either online or the next time you’re eating at homeroom (if you order it at the restaurant, we’ll throw in a free brownie). We’ll also be cooking up mac and cheese at the Outsidelands Festival again in August, and we’ll have lots of summer specials that we’ll announce on our facebook page.
We hope you enjoy summer at homeroom! And don’t forget to order online, through our mobile app, or on our facebook page to use our convenient and super cool fly-thru lane. Just drive up to the designated spot out front and we’ll bring your food out to your car.
We can’t believe it. Somehow, it’s already been two years since Homeroom opened its doors. Two years of making macs, making friends, and turning our little corner in Oakland into a truly special place.