Yup, that’s right.
Homeroom is serving up nice big platters of mac and cheese for pick-up or delivery. We also have platters of salads, veggie sides and desserts!
We have small platters that are perfect for sharing between 4-6 people, and large platters for parties between 8-10 people.
You can order them fully or half-baked, and they reheat quickly–just stick in a 400F oven, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Our platters would be pretty darn tasty at your next office party. Call ahead and order a platter or two for your fellow employees or maybe some house guests.
How to order a platter:
- Order platters online! Place Your Order Online Now
- You can get a small or large platter of any mac or veggie side on our menu (you can even get’em gluten-free!)
- Choose your add-ons! You can add anything you like to our platters.
- If you have a big order that’s over $250, we’ll deliver it for a $35 delivery fee ($300 for San Francisco).
Sampler Platters – all $35 feeds 4-6 people (no substitutions or add-ins)
Honor Roll Sampler Patter:
Gilroy mac, Classic mac, Smokey bacon
Veggie Sampler Platter:
Mac the Goat, Vermont Cheddar, Macximus
Meat Sampler Platter:
Gilroy with grilled chicken, Trailer mac, Smokey Bacon
Spicy Sampler Platter:
Jalapeño Popper mac, Sriracha mac, Mexican mac (chorizo or soyrizo available)
Classic: $26 sm / $44 lg
Mexican: $30.50 sm / $51 lg
Smokey Bacon: $30.50 sm / $51 lg
Macximus: $29.50 sm / $50 lg
Vermont White Cheddar: $27 / $45 lg
Gilroy: $28 sm / $47 lg
Mac the Goat: $29.50 sm / $49 lg
Sriracha: $29.50 sm / $49 lg
Vegan: $27 sm / $45 lg
Ivy Leaguer: $45 sm / $75 lg
Crab Mac: $48 sm / $80 lg
Add to any Platter (at additional costs):
crispy breadcrumbs grilled chicken gluten-free bacon chorizo soyrizo hot dog sauteed mushrooms hot peppers peas garlic butter broccoli spicy cauliflower caramelized onions artichoke hearts spinach walnuts
Veggie and Salad Platters (Serves 6-8):
Brussels Sprouts with bacon: $30
Vegetarian Brussels Sprouts: $25
Spicy Cauliflower: $25
Minty Peas: $20
Broccoli with ranch dressing $20
* We’ll provide forks and napkins upon request. Sorry, we do not provide plates, cups or serving utensils.
How to get mac for your fridge or freezer:
- Add a note on your online order and say you want it half-baked
- Follow these instructions for hot and creamy mac at home:
If it’s frozen: Preheat your oven to 400F. Cook your mac, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
If it’s refrigerated: Preheat your oven to 400F. Cook your mac, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
If you have questions about catering or take-away, call us at 510.597.0400 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org