Yup, that’s right.
Homeroom is serving up nice big platters of mac and cheese for pick-up or delivery. Our hefty platters serve 10 people as a side dish, or 5 people as a main course. You can order them fully or half-baked, and they reheat quickly–just stick in a 400F oven, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Our platters would be pretty darn tasty at your next office party. Call ahead and order a platter or two for your fellow employees or maybe some house guests.
How to order a platter:
- Each platter serves five people as a main course, or 10 people as a side dish. You can get a platter of any mac on our menu (you can even get’em gluten-free!)
- Choose your add-ons! You can add anything you like to our platters.
- If you have a big order that’s over $200, we’ll deliver it for a $25 delivery fee ($300 for San Francisco).
Call us a few hours ahead of time to place your order. If it’s a large order that you would like to get delivered, call us 24 hours in advance.
Platters are $40 does not include tax or add-ins):
Vermont White Cheddar
Mac the Goat
Add to any Platter:
crispy breadcrumbs 2.5 grilled chicken 10 gluten-free 10 bacon 10 chorizo 10 hot dog 10 sauteed mushrooms 7.5 hot peppers 7.5
peas 5 garlic 5 broccoli 7.5 butternut squash 10 caramelized onions 10
Veggie and Salad Platters:
You can order platters of any of our veggie sides or salads for $3.75 per person. Just let us know how many people you are serving and we’ll add it to your order.
* We’ll provide forks and napkins upon request. Sorry, we do not provide plates, cups or serving utensils.
How to get mac for your fridge or freezer:
- Call us and say you want our half-baked macs.
- Follow these instructions for hot and creamy mac at home:
If it’s frozen: Preheat your oven to 400F. Cook your mac, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
If it’s refrigerated: Preheat your oven to 400F. Cook your mac, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
If you have questions about catering or take-away, call us at 510.597.0400 or send us an email at email@example.com