Treat mom to mac this mother’s day!
We’ve got special treats for mamas, and
a percentage of proceeds from the day
will go to support women at the
Alameda Midway Shelter.
A restaurant dedicated to the best food on earth: macaroni and cheese!
Homeroom restaurant is located at 400 40th street, oakland 94609.
Homeroom To Go is located one block away at
Pick up your take-out orders at Homeroom To Go, down the block from the restaurant!
While you’re there, you’ll also find beer and wine, hot sauces, new menu items, and more!
If you’ve been searching for a unique place to treat mom next weekend, look no further! We’ve got everything you need to make this Mother’s Day her most memorable yet:
- giant bowls of deliciously gooey mac+cheese
- cheerful, family-friendly atmosphere
- a glass of sangria or a mimosa (between 11 and 3)
- paper and crayons for kids to make card
- a tulip+surprise gift!
Even better, you can do good while enjoying a morning out with mom: we’ll be donating a portion of proceeds from the day’s sales to the Alameda Midway Shelter, to help support other moms and women in need.
See you on May 8th!Read More
Ever just wanted to chow down on a big bowl gluten-free mac+cheese, wash it down with a gulp of locally-made craft cider, and finish out your evening with a big, fudgy gluten-free brownie?
Do you ever wish you could combine your love of gluten-free food with your desire to support local women-owned businesses?
If you have, you’re in luck—we’re excited to celebrate Women’s History Month by throwing a Gluten-Free Gluttony Party at Homeroom on Thursday, 3/31!
Our $22 prix-fixe dinner includes:
- one pint of locally made craft cider from Crooked City Cider (try the Hella Hip-Hopped—perfect for beer lovers!)
- one gluten-free Gilroy Garlic or White Cheddar mac+cheese with one add-in with pasta from the all-around awesome Edison Grainery
- one gluten-free (and vegan!) brownie from the Inspired Cookie Co.
- AND one raffle ticket to win a bunch of great swag from the awesome businesses represented!
Dana Bushouse, head honcho of Crooked City and all-around rad lady, will be on hand to answer questions about her ciders, which we’ll have on tap all evening; ladies from Edison Grainery will also join us to answer questions about their gluten-free pastas and foods. We’re so excited to bring together such an awesome team of women entrepreneurs under one roof, and we can’t wait to see you there!
PS: Got questions? Email Reese—reese[at]homeroom510[dot]com.Read More